GABRIALLA MS-96 Pregnancy Belly Band
Our GABRIALLA MS-96 maternity support belt is the winner of multiple national awards and featured on the covers of multiple maternity and baby magazines in USA.
GABRIALLA MS-96 pregnancy support belly band is FDA & Medicare approved.
MS-96 Maternity Support Belt gently cradles your growing bump, helping to ease pressure on your back and pelvis, to give extra support during usual daily activities, walking, running, and exercising. Belly band compression helps to stand and walk with less stress on the back, to support the uterus, to prevent overextension of the lower back, to encourage correct postures, and to relieve the strain on your back, joints, and hips.
A growing baby bump should never keep you from staying fit and active during pregnancy. Belly bands are support garments that provide many benefits to active women who are pregnant, especially during the second and third trimesters. Joint, pelvic, and back pain during pregnancy brings discomfort into mom’s everyday life and makes it hard to participate in daily activities.
The belt has support with a compression designed to help stabilize your hips and to reduce low back pressure, so you can feel more comfortable throughout your entire pregnancy. Our maternity running wrap is completely adjustable and designed to grow and change along with a woman’s body, meaning whether you are just starting your second trimester, or going through postpartum recovery, this belt can help provide you with the support you need.
Our signature pregnancy belly band is a great help to wear postpartum up to a month after natural delivery or c section to help ease the back, pelvic, and abdomen discomfort. If you need further support you can look into our postpartum binders.
Features & Benefits
- Extra Support - Designed to be 6 inches in the back, tapering down to 3 inches in the front to lift and support your baby bump.
- Avoid Stretch Marks - Made to provide extra support as your baby bump gets heavier, helping reduce strain and risk of developing stretch marks.
- Enjoy Stylish Support - Comes in 3 colors and made with thin, flexible material to ensure your belt coordinates with your wardrobe and is easily hidden under clothing.
- Comfortable and Helpful for Workouts, exercises, running - designed to provide just enough support for extra stability, without restricting the movement helping expecting mothers to maintain their active lifestyle throughout pregnancy. Helps to promote proper posture.
- Doctor Recommended - Excellent abdominal and lower back support that helps to reduce pressure from the spine.
- Perfect for Therapy Treatments - Made 6" wide tapering down to 3" in the front with a back pocket for hot/cold therapy relief.
- Additional Benefits - You can also place a hot/cold gel pack in the band’s back pocket to soothe back pain.
Material & Care
6" wide tapering down to 3" in the front with Back pocket for hot/cold therapy relief
Materials: Polyester 80%, Lycra 20%
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
I was skeptical at first,but it works perfectly fine,good price and it’s not bulky like other brands .
Product, services, and communication were all excellent. I have used this same belt for years as back support and recommended it to mom's to be as a reliable product.
Does what it says
Good support without feeling too tight thanks to the # of adjustments you can make
Provides needed support for running and can help for everyday use too. I started using it for running when 33 weeks pregnant but probably could have used it around 30 weeks. When putting it on, it's a little hard to judge where to place the main velcro tab. I feel like I want it tighter but then I can't do the secondary tabs to the tightness I want because there isn't space on the left side. I am on the mid to lower end of a medium and bought a medium as suggested. Since it works, I figure I have it on and tightened correctly even if it doesn't feel like it when I put it on. This is not a super constricting belt but it does provide support and relief while running.