GABRIALLA MS-96 Pregnancy Belly Band
GABRIALLA MS-96 pregnancy support belly band is FDA & Medicare approved.
MS-96 Maternity Support Belt gently cradles your growing bump, helping to ease pressure on your back and pelvis, to give extra support during usual daily activities, walking, running, and exercising. Belly band compression helps to stand and walk with less stress on the back, to support the uterus, to prevent overextension of the lower back, to encourage correct postures, and to relieve the strain on your back, joints, and hips.
A growing baby bump should never keep you from staying fit and active during pregnancy. Belly bands are support garments that provide many benefits to active women who are pregnant, especially during the second and third trimesters. Joint, sciatica, pelvic, and back pain during pregnancy brings discomfort into mom’s everyday life and makes it hard to participate in daily activities.
The belt has support with a compression designed to help stabilize your hips and to reduce low back pressure, so you can feel more comfortable throughout your entire pregnancy. Our maternity running wrap is completely adjustable and designed to grow and change along with a woman’s body, meaning whether you are just starting your second trimester, or going through postpartum recovery, this belt can help provide you with the support you need.
Our signature pregnancy belly band is a great help to wear postpartum up to a month after natural delivery or c section to help ease the back, pelvic, and abdomen discomfort. If you need further support you can look into our postpartum binders.
Features & Benefits
- Extra Support - Designed to be 6 inches in the back, tapering down to 3 inches in the front to lift and support your baby bump.
- Avoid Stretch Marks - Made to provide extra support as your baby bump gets heavier, helping reduce strain and risk of developing stretch marks.
- Enjoy Stylish Support - Comes in 3 colors and made with thin, flexible material to ensure your belt coordinates with your wardrobe and is easily hidden under clothing.
- Comfortable and Helpful for Workouts, exercises, running - designed to provide just enough support for extra stability, without restricting the movement helping expecting mothers to maintain their active lifestyle throughout pregnancy. Helps to promote proper posture.
- Doctor Recommended - Excellent abdominal and lower back support that helps to reduce pressure from the spine.
- Perfect for Therapy Treatments - Made 6" wide tapering down to 3" in the front with a back pocket for hot/cold therapy relief.
- Additional Benefits - You can also place a hot/cold gel pack in the band’s back pocket to soothe back pain.
Material & Care
6" wide tapering down to 3" in the front with Back pocket for hot/cold therapy relief
Materials: Polyester 80%, Lycra 20%
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
GABRIALLA Pregnancy Belly Bands
Compare all benefits and features
|Relieves Lower Back Pain||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Prevents/Reduces Stretch Marks||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Provides Better Posture||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Discreet and Adjustable||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Comfortable for Workouts||X||✔||✔||✔|
|Suitable for any climate due to its breathability||X||X||✔||✔|
|For pregnant women who carry more than one baby||X||X||X||✔|
|Width||3" Back/ 3" Front||6" Back/ 3" Front||6" Back/ 3" Front||8" Back/ 3" Front|
This belly band has been helpful in reducing my back pain during both physical activity and while working a 12 hour shift as a nurse. My only complaint about this belly band is that the stitching in the velcro is already starting to separate from the band in less than 1 month of use making it less secure.
GABRIALLA MS-96 Pregnancy Belly Band
By far--the BEST maternity (and postpartum) band you can find. I have one in every size. As an avid runner and weight lifter this is a must. This is my second pregnancy and I love these bands. I use them postpartum as well. For sure--this is a must.
Good product 👍
I was having trouble tolerating running and this saved me. So thankful!