Maternity Belt for Active Mom - Medium Support 6 inches (MS-96)
A growing baby bump should never keep you from staying fit and active during pregnancy. Belly bands are support garments that provide many benefits to active women who are pregnant, especially during the second and third trimesters. Joint, pelvic and back pain during pregnancy brings discomfort into mom’s everyday life and makes it hard to participate in the daily activities.
Our Award winner GABRIALLA Active Mom Maternity Support Belt gently cradles your growing bump, easing pressure on your back and pelvis, gives extra support during usual daily activities, walking, running and exercising. Belly band compression helps to stand and walk with less stress on the back, supports the uterus, prevents overextension of the lower back, encourages correct postures and relieves the strain on your back, joints and hips.
The belt has medium-strength support with a compression designed to help stabilize your hips and reduces low back pressure, so you can be comfortable throughout your entire pregnancy. Our maternity running wrap is completely adjustable and designed to grow and change along with a woman’s body, meaning whether you are just starting your second trimester, or going through postpartum recovery, this belt can help provide you with the support you need.
Our signature belly band is a great help to wear postpartum up to a month after natural delivery or c section to ease the back, pelvic and abdomen discomfort. If you need further support you can look into our postpartum binders.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Extra Support - Designed to be 6 inches in the back, tapering down to 3 inches in the front to lift and support your baby bump.
- Avoid Stretch Marks - Made to provide extra support as your baby bump gets heavier, reducing strain and risk of developing stretch marks.
- Enjoy Stylish Support - Comes in 3 colors and made with thin, flexible material to ensure your belt coordinates with your wardrobe and is easily hidden under clothing.
- Comfortable and Helpful for Workouts, exercises, running - designed to provide just enough support for extra stability, without restricting movement allowing expecting mothers to maintain their active lifestyle throughout pregnancy. Promotes proper posture.
- Doctor Recommended - Excellent abdominal and lower back support to reduce pressure from the spine.
Perfect for Therapy Treatments - Made 6" wide tapering down to 3" in the front with a back pocket for hot/cold therapy relief.
Additional Benefits - You can also place a hot/cold gel pack in the band’s back pocket to soothe back pain.
Materials: Polyester 80% | Lycra 20%