GABRIALLA Medium Support Pregnancy Belly Band (MS-96)
GABRIALLAMS-96 Active Mom Maternity Support Belt gently cradles your growing bump, helping to ease pressure on your back and pelvis, to give extra support during usual daily activities, walking, running, and exercising. Belly band compression helps to stand and walk with less stress on the back, to support the uterus, to prevent overextension of the lower back, to encourage correct postures, and to relieve the strain on your back, joints, and hips.
A growing baby bump should never keep you from staying fit and active during pregnancy. Belly bands are support garments that provide many benefits to active women who are pregnant, especially during the second and third trimesters. Joint, pelvic, and back pain during pregnancy brings discomfort into mom’s everyday life and makes it hard to participate in daily activities.
The belt has support with a compression designed to help stabilize your hips and to reduce low back pressure, so you can feel more comfortable throughout your entire pregnancy. Our maternity running wrap is completely adjustable and designed to grow and change along with a woman’s body, meaning whether you are just starting your second trimester, or going through postpartum recovery, this belt can help provide you with the support you need.
Our signature pregnancy belly band is a great help to wear postpartum up to a month after natural delivery or c section to help ease the back, pelvic, and abdomen discomfort. If you need further support you can look into our postpartum binders.
- Extra Support - Designed to be 6 inches in the back, tapering down to 3 inches in the front to lift and support your baby bump.
- Avoid Stretch Marks - Made to provide extra support as your baby bump gets heavier, helping reduce strain and risk of developing stretch marks.
- Enjoy Stylish Support - Comes in 3 colors and made with thin, flexible material to ensure your belt coordinates with your wardrobe and is easily hidden under clothing.
- Comfortable and Helpful for Workouts, exercises, running - designed to provide just enough support for extra stability, without restricting the movement helping expecting mothers to maintain their active lifestyle throughout pregnancy. Helps to promote proper posture.
- Doctor Recommended - Excellent abdominal and lower back support that helps to reduce pressure from the spine.
- Perfect for Therapy Treatments - Made 6" wide tapering down to 3" in the front with a back pocket for hot/cold therapy relief.
- Additional Benefits - You can also place a hot/cold gel pack in the band’s back pocket to soothe back pain.
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
6" wide tapering down to 3" in the front with Back pocket for hot/cold therapy relief
Polyester 80%, Lycra 20%
Size U.S. European Small 30 – 36 inch 76 – 91 cm Medium 34 – 40 inch 87 – 101 cm Large 38 – 44 inch 97 – 111 cm X-Large 42 – 48 inch 107 – 122 cm XX-Large 46 – 52 inch 117 – 132 cm
Product Features and Benefits
Decreases Back Pain
Supports the uterus, prevents overextension of the lower back, encourages correct postures, and relieves the strain on your back, joints, and hips.
The double pulls are designed to regulate the tension and compression on the belly, give better support and safety. This feature also makes the belt completely adjustable and designed to grow and change along with a woman's body.
Special back pockets are designed to hold a hot or cold gel pack. Application of a heating pad, ice pack or some msaage to your back might help relieve the back pain.
Helps Prevent Belly Stretch Marks
Wearing a maternity belt can play a crucial role in reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
Awards & Certifications
Our pregnancy belly bands are FDA & Medicare approved. Our MS-96 and MS-96(i) maternity belts are the winners of multiple national awards and featured on the covers of multiple maternity and baby magazines