Gabrialla™ TwinEase Pregnancy Support Belt | MS-99
Are you expecting twins or multiples?
Introducing our Gabrialla™ Twins Pregnancy Support Belt, specially designed for women carrying twins or multiples, as well as those seeking stronger back support. Experience enhanced comfort, health, and activity throughout your pregnancy with this durable and adjustable belt. Its breathable design and gentle cradling of your growing bump alleviate strain on your back, pelvis, and hips, providing support during daily activities, walks, runs, and workouts. Say goodbye to discomfort and embrace the journey with our reliable maternity belt.
Our maternity support belts are also beneficial postpartum, providing relief from back, pelvic, and abdominal discomfort for up to a month after natural delivery or C-section. If you require additional support, our postpartum binders are worth considering.
- Adjustable Fit: Features 8-inch-wide support in the back, tapering down to 3 inches in the front, with four stays and two side pulls for a customized and proper fit every time.
- Stabilize Sensitive Hips: Helps compress and support the hips, promoting stability and reducing pain.
- Reduce Stretch Marks: Offers extra support to the growing baby bump, minimizing strain and the likelihood of developing stretch marks.
- Improved Posture: Promotes better posture and provides optimal support for active mothers who want to maintain their active lifestyle throughout pregnancy.
- Comfortable for Workouts and Activities: Designed to provide just the right amount of support for stability without restricting movement, allowing expecting mothers to comfortably engage in workouts, exercises, and running.
- Doctor's Choice: Trusted and recommended by doctors for excellent abdominal and lower back support, alleviating pressure from the spine.
Materials: Polyester 50% | Cotton 30% | Lycra 20%
GABRIALLA Pregnancy Belly Bands
Compare all benefits and features
|Relieves Lower Back Pain||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Prevents/Reduces Stretch Marks||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Provides Better Posture||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Discreet and Adjustable||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Comfortable for Workouts||X||✔||✔||✔|
|Suitable for any climate due to its breathability||X||X||✔||✔|
|For pregnant women who carry more than one baby||X||X||X||✔|
|Width||3" Back/ 3" Front||6" Back/ 3" Front||6" Back/ 3" Front||8" Back/ 3" Front|
I have been on the search for a belt that fits for most of my pregnancy and this is one that actually does! I'm a larger and now that I am nearing 8 months I feel like a extra large. The design for me is a little off - the smallest part of the belt goes in front, and while standing it is fine. When I am seated that is a different story. I ended up turning is around ( so the velcro is in the back just to make this belt work cuz I do not want to have to resume the search again) from turning it around I had to get accustom to that fit, but I gotta say that seated with the belt like this doesn't cause too much pressure in the low belly. This belt does help to relieve my low back pain and take away some of the pressure off my gigantic uterus. Good luck on your prego belt search!
GABRIALLA MS-99 Pregnancy Support Belly Band
I LOVE THIS!! This has been a back saver!! I have an ongoing back injury and am in my second trimester. This is worth every penny!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
This is my third belly support and the first that I have given 5 stars to!
Love this support belt. Just started my third trimester and basically living in it since I started my second trimester. I have pre-existing lower back issues and was really worried about aggravating it with pregnancy but so far my back has been great. Maybe even better than before I was pregnant. It is bulkier than some that are less supportive but if you are concerned about your back, I highly recommend it.