Highly recommended by doctors for their excellent anti-aging and rejuvenating qualities, shapewear can reshape your body and improve the lines of your figure. Ideal for any woman who wants to look slimmer and sleeker in work clothes, cocktail dress, or jeans and a T-shirt, the shapewear products can benefit you in numerous other ways as well. Inexpensive, invisible beneath clothes, and comfortable, achieving a better appearance has never been easier. These breathable products are constructed, designed and proven to give you the most comfortable fit and the precise support you need to feel and look good in your clothes. That’s why millions of modern women around the globe regularly wear these shapewear products are thankful for them, and are proud of the way they make them feel.
How does shapewear make us skinnier?
Shapewear is a type of compression garment that pushes fat in and compresses the body. This can make your delicate spots, like the hips, waist, and stomach, look slimmer and smaller. The secret of the products is in their design. They make us skinnier by sewing together elastic fabrics that are cut in a pattern that when worn, it beautifully tucks the body. Not only that these products can make us skinnier, properly fitted shapewear can improve our posture, our confidence, and give us an overall sleeker physique.
Shapewear has become so popular that it now comes in a seemingly endless array of styles and fabrics. How do you decide which will work best for your body and your wardrobe? The first rule is to stick to your size and not to size down for extra firmness. That only causes bulges and discomfort, and it can make you look bigger. It also won’t hurt to do a quick hip and waist measurement to help you make sure you’re getting the right size. Shapewear that’s too tight may lead to health problems, like organs or nerves compression.
If you only wish to smooth out the lines on your body, choose medium construction shapewear. However, always choose strong construction for total figure transformation.
Another great tip to keep in mind is that high-waisted shapewear guarantees a smooth line all the way up your torso. You can even look for versions that go up to the bra line, or even hook onto your bra so they won’t slip down.
Pregnancy and Shapewear
If you’re an expecting mother but wish to wear shapewear, you might want to consult with your doctor first. Many professionals agree that shapewear can actually make pregnant women feel better. Maternity shapewear is fine for pregnant women to wear daily if they feel comfortable. It can help them with varicose veins, provide support to lift the uterus off the cervix and ease pain. If you’re a mommy-to-be and wear shapewear, make sure the garment is easy to get on and get off so you don’t put off urinating which can lead to urinary tract infections.
Benefits of Shapewear:
- Posture improvement: the shapewear will hold your spine straight and keep your supporting muscles in place. This can be quite beneficial for women struggling with back pain due to sitting behind a desk for long hours and spending all day on their feet.
- Muscle straightening: your muscles are not idly resting when you’re wearing shapewear. Your back, rear, and thigh muscles gain strength, leading to a much fitter figure.
- Inexpensive: there are many shapewear products that cost $50 or less, depending on the brand. Smaller products that cover your stomach and backside cost less than full-body wraps.
- Instant shaping: high-compression garments can instantly reduce your waistline by 1 to 4 inches. With an active lifestyle and a nutritious diet, you’re going to feel confident and comfortable in your body.
- Self-esteem: shapewear can not only change your outer appearance, it can also improve your interior appearance. Seeing your slim and fit body in the mirror will further encourage you to take care of your well-being, pursue a healthy diet, and maintain an active lifestyle. It’ll boost your self-esteem and confidence to finally wear that silky dress for that special occasion.
Shop for our shapewear here